Five Surprising Facts about Diego Navarro
One of the blogs I wrote up was about the hero of The Playboy Prince and the Nanny. I bring you… Five Surprising Facts about Diego Navarro!
- His best friend is an Irishman (Ryan) who occasionally lends his security talents to Diego’s endeavours. Ryan also has a younger sister, Brenna, whom Diego will never date unless he wants to have his legs broken.
- He has a degree in European History, which he rarely uses, and a keen mind for bargaining, which he uses frequently when managing the Navarro stables and polo stock.
- Despite being part of a centuries-old patriarchy, he’s a feminist and has a foundation dedicated to the education and training of African women to provide for themselves and their families.
- His favorite dessert is sticky toffee pudding.
- He loved his nanny, Mariana, dearly. When Rose arrives at the palace to care for his niece and nephew, he sees the same qualities he loved in Mariana: kindness, compassion, discipline, affection. What he doesn’t see: their difference in status.
If you haven’t picked up your copy yet, you can get it at these fine retailers!