#transitiontosuccess: Tools of the Trade links!
My latest #transitiontosuccess column appeared yesterday in the March issue of the RWR. In it I share many “tools of the trade” to help writers do their jobs more efficiently. Now, in this companion blog, I’m going to share links to many of the programs and features I mention in the article. Just click on the program/feature name!
- Pacemaker *
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Read Aloud (Office 365)
- PerfectIt Pro
- Smart Edit
- AutoCrit *
- Freedom *
- Chicago Manual of Style Online
- Kindlepreneur Book Description Generator
- KDP Rocket
- KDP Sales Rank Calculator
- Book Report
* marks programs with an RWA member discount
If you have any other tools you’d like to share, please leave a comment and a link!
Have a great month,